Vision & Mission
- To develop the department into a center of academic excellence by inculcating recent IT trends and maintaining dynamic equilibrium as per the industry needs.
- To offer quality graduate program in IT to prepare students for professional career.
- To promote students for Higher studies and Research.
- To provides excellence in teaching, collaboration activities and contributions to society.
Program Educational Objectives(PEOs)
- To nurture among IT graduates the requisite skills which will help them to contribute to their personal, professional and societal growth at large.
- To prepare and develop IT graduates who will be able to take challenges and lead IT organizations by effectively culminating their overall software and hardware skills.
- To prepare and develop IT graduates for multidisciplinary areas by providing strong foundation in the areas of basic sciences, mathematics and to inculcate the ability to utilize recent tools & techniques and skills to prepare them for their graduation & research.
- To prepare and develop IT graduates who will understand ethical, social, technical and various business context where their engineering skills will be effectively utilize.
- Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one's own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Program Specific Outcomes(PSOs)
- Graduate will be able to provide solution to Information Technology related problems by explaining and applying the core concepts, principle and modern tools of Information Technology.
- Graduate will be able to work on multidisciplinary project by analyzing and interpreting the data for industry and society.