UG Courses Admission @ SSGMCE
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE STUDENTS THOSE WHO WANT TO SEEK ADMISSION FOR INSTITUTE LEVEL SEATS & CAP VACANCY FOR THE SESSION 2023-24
Institute level Final Merit list 2023-24 Download
CAP Reporting Instructions (Marathi) Download
Institute Level admission instruction Download
Application form Institute Level Seat Download
First Year BE, ME & MBA Admission Notification: 2023-24 Click here for Notification
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for INSTITUTE LEVEL/MANAGEMENT SEATS/CAP Vacancy (if any)
|SN||Courses||Intake||Seats available for CAP Round||20% of Intake (Institute Level Seats)||Choice Code|
|Four Year (Full Time) B.E.|
|1||Electrical Engineering (Electronics & Power)||60||48||12||110135610|
|2||Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||120||96||24||110137210|
|3||Computer Science & Engineering||60||48||12||110124210|
Schedule of Activities for Institute Level Seats of First Year B.E will be declared as and when Notification of CAP round will be declared by State CET Cell/DTE Maharashtra
- All the admissions will be carried out as per the guidelines of Admission Regulatory Authority, Govt. of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test Cell, DTE, M.S., Mumbai
- Registration by candidate for CAP (http://cetcell.mahacet.org/) is Mandatory for admission in Institute Level Seats & CAP Vacancy. The students should attached photocopy of Acknowledgment Receipt obtain from Facilitation Center along with the prescribed Application Form which is available on Institute website/ in office
- Documents to be produced at the time of Admission are as per the list given below and who have already applied need not to apply again
- Fees to be paid at the time of Admission in Institute Level Seats & CAP Vacancy is of Open Category
- Reserved Category Benefits are not entitled for institute level & CAP Vacancy admitted students
For more details regarding admissions, please visit institute website on regular interval.
Documents to be brought:Following Original Documents along with soft copy and two sets of photocopies & five Photographs at the time of reporting for admission to the institute
- Receipt-cum-Acknowledgement by Facilitation Center (FC)
- MHT-CET-2023 / JEE Mains Paper-1-2023
- S.S.C. (10th) Mark sheet & H.S.C. (12th) Mark sheet
- Domicile Certificate/ Birth Certificate & Photocopy of Aadhar Card
- For Category students: Caste Certificate, Caste Validity Certificate, Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (Valid up to 31st March 2024)
- Migration Certificate (Students who passed HSC Exam other than Maharashtra State Board )
- Indian Nationality Certificate
- Transfer/Leaving (TC) Certificate
- All the admissions at Shri Sant Gajanan Maharaj College of Engineering, Shegaon are done strictly on the basis of Merit
and in a Transparent Manner by way of counseling. Institute has not authorized any agency or agent for admitting students.
In this regard, Parents and Candidates are sincerely advised not to fall prey to unscrupulous agents or agencies.
- No Capitation fees are collected by the institute by adhering to the Anti Capitation Act
For those who want to submit the application through online mode:- Email the Filled Application along with necessary documents in PDF Format along with Payment of Fees to : email@example.com
College Fees is Rs. 1,09,000/- which is approved by Fees Regulating Authority, M.S., Mumbai and will be binding to all the admitted students for the academic year 2023-24. Others fees is Rs. 4325/- which include Students/Parent Insurance/University Enrolment Fees/Examination Fees etc.
Fees are yet to be decided by Fees Regulating Authority, M.S., Mumbai and will be binding to all the admitted students for the academic year 2023-24.
@Immigration (Migration) Fees Rs. 1620/- will be charged extra for the students passed HSC exam other than Maharashtra State Board
For any clarification, please call-
Dr. N. A.Patil:-09421752627, Prof. A. V.Patil:-07020904900, Dr. R. M. Kharate:-09423445822, Dr. Anand Tale : 9960593094